Monday, July 27, 2009

OMG THE ALIENS ARE COMINGGGGGGG!!!!!!

28 years ago, they came... and now... they are coming... for me...

No I'm not lying, they have come. And they are capturing me away. God knows when and where will they be taking me... T_T

I can hear their footsteps, drawing closer as I hide here, right under the fallen debris. This place has been my sanctuary, but I really do not know how much longer can it hold.

From here, I see a sign... and It says
but I have absolutely no idea whether they would take notice of it.

And even if they did, the humans that I know won't let me off so easily.

Why did I have to contract this virus?
Why did my DNA have to change?
Am I human... or... otherwise...

Somebody SAVE me!!!

The name... Wikus van der Merwe...
The place... DISTRICT 9...

How to go... drive car to cathay cineplex damansara... entrance through the cinema...


It's Peter Jackson btw... the guy who brought us LOTR... and I'm so so so certain that this will be another great hit...XD

Nuffnang pleaseeeee let me win... T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment