Friday, July 24, 2009

Just Me

I'm a freaking lazy bum. An understatement.

Feats (which I'm obviously not proud of...)

1) I didn't do my homework. 3 years in a row.

2) I don't eat breakfast. Just because I'm too lazy to heat it up.

3) I don't go to bed to sleep. I wait for the bed to come to me.

4) I've tried not bathing for 5 days. During the holidays of course.

5) I attempt to speak with minimal usage of facial muscles.

6) I've tried sleeping for 24 hours. At least.

7) When the alarm rings in the morning, I don't bother to turn it off. I just continue my slumber...zzz...(with the alarm ringing...)

8) When I was young, I was too lazy to swallow my food so I left it in my mouth till the next morning. Gross.

9) I do not turn off my PC because I hate to switch it on.

10) I'm sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment