Thursday, July 23, 2009

17 Again

What if you were given a chance to live your life again... would you live it the same way you did... or would you rather stroll down another path...

Alright, to be 17 again doesn't really make sense for me... I am 17. So erm... maybe 7 again?

Ok, I'm 7 now. Should i attend the same primary school that I did? Er... no I won't. Oh yeah, I shall go to some international school which has great reputation (which i won't really care...I'm 7 remember?) . And I shall... shall... take up some athletics to be great...or at least good... in sports. Erm... just let me be able to kick a ball. No more slacking, I shall tell myself. This time, I shall spend my time wisely. I shall not let time waste away anymore. And yes, this time I shall put some effort in studying for all my tests and examinations which i had not done so previously. Yea it's true I basically did no revision during the first four years of my formal education. And with that I shall achieve a full score for the USPR or whatever it's called (i hope so). Being unable to obtain all As in this examination has always been one of my regrets in life.

Hmm... I should be around 13 by now. Btw I will not skip standard 4 again even if I were given the chance to do so. It sucks. Alright, it would be secondary education for me by then. Secondary school, an important milestone. Many things to accomplish. Many priorities to set. And this time I shall do them right. Secondary life is short. So what more can I do besides getting involved in the right activities and the right company... And when it ends, it will be such a memorable experience (unlike now definitely...) . Next would be college life. Despite being short, it has been one of my most unforgettable periods and I will only strive to make it better.

The above two paragraphs are just a whole load of bull. There won't be a crazy janitor smiling at you and giving you a second chance to live all over again. Even if there was, chances is that you would live it the same way as before. It isn't uncommon for one to occasionally think back and reflect on one's journey of life so far. But for those who constantly dwell in memories of the past, thinking of 'what would have happened if i had done this?' or 'what would have happened if had not done that?', and thus live in regrets, get a move on.

No mistake done is ever too big to make up for. It's never the end of the world if you make an effort to change for the better.

"Keep the faith, Keep your faith"

No comments:

Post a Comment