Thursday, August 13, 2009

nothing too serious...

Had another sleepless night yesterday even after emptying half a bottle of cough syrup. Wth man... and it was stated on the label that it will cause drowsiness. Well maybe it wasn't lying. I was feeling drowsy alright, but just couldn't get my eyes to shut... should have took pills instead lol...

Got out of bed quite early as there was a morning class today. Morning classes are just so pointless. I just enter, take off my glasses, and doze off, and wake up look here look there like sozai, feeling as tired as before. Wonder how the lecturers can tahan...

Headed to the library soon after. Saw a sign that said no eating and drinking is allowed around the computer area. And that was what made me grab two packets of nuggets and a can of coke from the cafeteria. Found a nice place right beside the sign and had my lunch there... =_="

Thought of going to pyramid after submitting the darn chem reports, but later on decided to forget it. Was just too tired to go for a stroll on my own... nvm la can reduce my chances of getting H1N1...

Driving is certainly no easy task, especially with a sleepless night the day before. My head and eyelids were just so heavy... I had to shut them like once every few seconds... And there was twice, when I opened my eyes, the vehicle in front was like just a few inches before me... close shave, yeah... lol... fortunately my car's brakes were ok... (yea its the kancil again... lol... autobot leh...) or I wouldn't possibly be writing all this now... XD

And after that, this sleepy and dangerous driver did something funny. zzz... I dunno what happened... but I turned into somewhere I have never been for a long long time. And I couldn't recognize the place... the cute pink gates were now painted a dark coat of brown...was it brown? nvm... and the walls an elegant white... the grills were...should I say... exquisite... lol... it was an entirely different feeling from the last time I was there... the last time I was there...? ages...

And this made me realized, that much have changed since. I know she's changed... I've changed too... I suppose...
But if there's one thing that doesn't change... I hope that its her smile... and to that someone out there... I'm grateful to you... for making her smile again... something which I failed to do...

This post is long, and boring... what to do... i just dun have that humour... and creativity... XD So if you made it this far... give yourself a clap... Lol... I'm just crapping... why so serious...?

p.s. anyone wanna hang out? im rotting... dun care h1n1 la... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment