Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What should I do?

I wonder whether any of you have experienced such a situation before… whereby…

you notice problem… you confirm that problem is present… you contact person in charge… you meet person in charge… and what the hell… person in charge tells you that there is absolute no problem (which makes you feel idiotic…or irritated in some cases…) and you get the hell back just to find out that the bloody problem still exists… =.="

It all happened on Monday when i found out that my midyear results for a particular subject had been entered incorrectly… naturally I feared that it would somehow bring down my final score as this test’s marks is included in the final marks…(if I’m not mistaken la)… so i sent an e-mail to the person in charge…

email 1

and i got quite a nice reply too…

email2

so i went to meet him the following day… today…to be precise… knocked door… entered nervously… explained my situation… then staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaared at him as he typed stuff…clicked on stuff…drank stuff…received calls…. bla bla bla… well i tried not to do so… but… there was no where else where i could relax my eyes… he didn’t even invite me to sit… so i stooooooooooooood there…pitifully…v_v

and finally…after moments of awkward silence… he SPOKE…

HIM: so your ID is… 2…1…

ME: (helped him complete his sentence and at the same time trying to sound cheerful…) so how’s it goin?

HIM: which day’s session are you in?

ME: Thursday…( attempting to sound serious now…)

HIM: hmm… i guess the tutor made a mistake while entering your marks… have you changed your lab session before? Cos this could have caused some confusion…

ME: no i haven’t changed classes…

HIM: maybe you did…

ME: yea~~~ (oh whatever…)

HIM: well… from what i see now… there’s absolutely nothing wrong with your results… never mind… after this… please go to the share drive and check again…

ME: but i just checked before coming…

HIM: (gave me a look that made me feel like i was talking alien…) there is this new one that was just posted right before you came… (oh how coincidental…)

ME: o…kay… so i’ll jus go check now… Thanksssssss……

and so i left… feeling weird…

alrighttt… so here goes… found a comp… logged in… search for the folder containing the list of marks… opened the excel file… scrolled down searching for my id… ok found it… and my marks…

the same fucking 20 marks…=.=

No comments:

Post a Comment