Sunday, October 17, 2010

Getting to know my name better...

It all started when I was searching for some names, (I assure you I wasn't self-googling...). So I sort of came across this erm... amusing website. http://www.isthisyour.name

And... I found this... ==

All about 'Shaun Lim'...


Top 5 Facts for this Name:


  • 38% of the letters are vowels. Of one million first and last names we looked at, 38.4% have a higher vowel make-up. This means it is well envoweled.
So my name is... well envoweled... a good thing? beats me...

  • In ASCII binary it is... 01010011 01101000 01100001 01110101 01101110 00100000 01001100 01101001 01101101
I would have found this rather interesting... if only i were an electrical engineer...

  • Backwards, it is Nuahs Mil... nice ring to it, huh?
Nice ring... definitely... == Nuahs... doesn't it sound a bit orang asli-ish... don't get me wrong, i'm not trying to be or sound racist. i mean, its a good name and all... well... yeah... =)

  • In Pig Latin, it is Aunshay Imlay.
Gosh... this piggy idea wasn't mine... and if it was, i have never claimed that my blog was halal... =) anyway... Shaun => Aunshay Lim => Imlay... Love it...

  • People with this first name are probably: Male. So, there's a 98% likelihood they sweat just thinking of the price of shaver blades.
No comments... just that how exactly did they calculate the 98%... could have been 97... or 99...

Name Origin and Meaning:


Forename:
Origin:
Hebrew (Root: Sean)

-My idea of Hebrew is----a very old language... And i wonder why do i look so old for my age... ==


Meaning: God is Gracious

-Not a God-believer... but still... nice meaning behind my name.. =0


3 Things You Didn't Know (because they're fiction):


  • Your personal power animal is the Madagascan Fossa
......perfect... == yea... there's actually some resemblance...

  • Your 'Numerology' number is 7. If it wasn't bulls**t, it would mean that you are spiritual, eccentric, and a bit of a loner. Introspective and analytical, you think deeply and prefer seclusion.
well of course it's bulls*t...

  • According to the US Census Bureau°, 0.041% of US residents have the first name 'Shaun' and 0.0113% have the surname 'Lim'. The US has around 300 million residents, so we guesstimate there are 14 Americans who go by the name 'Shaun Lim'.
Aww... 14/300000000... so that makes a... 0.000000046 chance for some random guy to share the same name with me... Fat chance... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment